This is an exceptional Tuesday release, as I was out for a lovely weekend. This track was recorded last Friday, and evolves on the same setup as the one I used in week 1 (https://youtu.be/2Y2rbkzEFeo). I used the MicroFreak as the master clock, only to find out that the clock output is not stable enough to drive the SQ-1. This was a happy little accident that allowed for more rhythmic variation on the line played by the MicroBrute. Speaking of accidents: I almost dropped the QuNexus during recording, which I didn't realised until I was assembling the video. :) There...
] [ Comments
] [See why this is trending